Monday, October 29, 2007

You know, I've always kept things rather vague on this online space. Coz you know, it is read by everybody and I do like to keep a certain level of privacy. I would like to think I've a certain level of control over myself in reacting, especially wrt email/blogging and stuff.

Well, I nearly hit the button a few secs ago. But sanity prevailed.

It's a tough road; one which I don't see a ready way out to. Worse still when it's some attitudes you are frowning upon. Oh but then again, mine may not have been quite in check lately either.

But really, I do know what you all mean about the spirit bit. Coz I've been feeling it, or the lack of, for the longest time. I can feel myself slacking and not bothering too. In fact, some of your thoughts are exactly mine and some of your ideas have certainly crossed my mind too.

Time for a re-examination of sorts? Yar I think so. Who? How? When?

Charlene, stop procrastinating lah.